If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, as well as being a part of one the leading staffing and recruiting providers in the country, then join the Kavaliro team!
Kavaliro provides a streamlined, empowered atmosphere to meet all of our client’s staffing and recruiting needs. Recognized by the Orlando Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work, Kavaliro challenges its employees to continually stay ahead of the curve, and support each other in the process.
Kavaliro also boasts great potential for career advancement and a highly-motivated team atmosphere. Kavaliro provides the tools and information you need to succeed in this fast-paced, exciting industry!
Please check back often, as new internal employment opportunities are continually added. For more information regarding any of the current openings, or to find out more about what it is like to be a part of the Kavaliro Team, please contact Bill Peppler at email@example.com.
Position: Kavaliro Account Manager
Pay Rate: $35-50K
Kavaliro provides diversified technical services to various organizations nationwide. We specialize in project management consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation solutions within the areas of Information Technology and Engineering. Kavaliro has an impressive client list, which includes many elite Fortune 500 customers.
The core mission of the Account Manager is to perform outbound sales calls and schedule meetings in order to grow revenue for Kavaliro through the sales of IT services to clientele within an assigned territory. Goal is to bill a minimum of 12 new clients/customers per year, Net 2 hires per month totaling 24 net hires per year mentor a Technical Recruiter and be promoted to a Senior Account Manager in a year.
Position: Kavaliro IT Technical Recruiter
Pay Rate: $35-45K
The core mission of the IT Technical Recruiter is to perform recruitment functions including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and extending of job offers to qualified IT professionals. Goal is to hire a minimum of Net 13 new hires in the first year, mentor another Technical Recruiter and be promoted to an Account Manager.
- Proactively develop new business through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Promote Technical Staffing solutions to prospective clients.
- Generate qualified job openings from top companies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and client representatives.
- Deliver qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions.
- Attend daily team meetings and report metrics based on goals.
- Schedule and attend 8 client meetings a week.
- Attend a minimum of 2 networking events a month.
- Generate a minimum of 2 qualified non VMS job orders per week (per standard job order form).
- Speak with a minimum of 20 decision makers a day that would use our services.
- Average a minimum 65 calls a day for the week.
- Log a minimum of 65 activities in database daily.
- Bill a minimum of 12 new clients/customers per year.
- Net 2 hires per month totaling 24 net hires per year.
- Must Live the Core Values Daily.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients.
- 2+ years experience in business development role, staffing experience a plus.
- Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers.
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Inside/outside cold call experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or related/equivalent work experience .
Added Sales Skills Needed:
- Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection.
- Proven negotiation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Individuals who apply must have the ability to excel in a competitive environment.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to gain the respect of the team and of clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have service oriented sales approach a plus.
- Have experience in phone sales environment.
- Ability to close during sales calls.
- Ability to overcome Objections.
- Have a track record for Retaining Customers.
- Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experience tracking daily activity.
Personal Attribute Requirements:
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leaders and self-motivated have succeeded in our environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, diplomatic, courteous and firm.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of staff essential.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
Kavaliro provides training, tools and technology to assist in the further growth of the Account Managers career for those that are willing to learn and work hard. The opportunities to earn an excellent income and to advance quickly within Kavaliro are abundant for qualified, hard-working individuals.
If you have the above qualifications and thrive in a “pay-for-performance” career with unlimited income potential, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive Salary + Commission and Benefits Package!!
- Through a high volume of outbound calls source and identify qualified top IT talent in the marketplace
- Conduct phone screens and in person interviews to ensure qualifications meet requirements
- Administer skills testing, reference checks, employee verifications and background investigations
- Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming contracts through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings
- Utilize resources to attract qualified professionals available for opportunities our company supports
- Generate qualified leads
- Generate referrals for other qualified IT Talent
- Attend networking events and be active in community
- Create and place recruitment advertising in channels including the internet, newspapers, employee communications and professional publications
- Build and maintain professional relationships with workforce
- Present opportunities to qualified employees and negotiate contract terms
- Overcome and handle objections based on the opportunities we offer
- Work closely with customers to evaluate candidates
- Prepare employment agreements, extend job offers, and arrange for pre-employment physical and drug screen, and complete/route new-hire paperwork
- Inform appropriate organizations of new employees
- Maintain and distributes recruitment data
- May conduct new-hire orientations, as needed
- May attend career fairs, as needed
- Conduct routine follow-up meetings with personnel on customer sites/projects
- Perform research on market and pricing
- Attend daily meetings and report metrics based on goals
- Generate 25 qualified leads per week
- Generate 6 employee submissions to customer’s openings
- Proactively recruit a minimum of 10 candidates a week
- Log a minimum of 65 activities in database daily
- Complete 2 supervisor reference verification on every employee before presenting to customers
- Average a minimum 65 calls a day for the week
- Contact employees working a minimum of 2 times a month
- Live the Core Values Daily
- Required Net New Hires based on Tenure:
- 0-3 Months Minimum of 2 New Hires
- 3-6 Months Minimum of 5 New Hires
- 6-9 Months Minimum of 9 New Hires
- 12 Months Minimum of 13 New Hires
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients
- 1-2+ years experience in a sales role
- We encourage top-notch sales-minded entry level candidates to apply
- Inside Sales experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree or related/equivalent work experience
- Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to excel in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Ability to gain the respect of the team and of clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have service oriented sales approach a plus
- Have experience in phone sales environment
- Ability to close during sales calls
- Ability to overcome Objections
- Have a track record for Retaining Customers
- Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day
- Experience tracking daily activity
If you feel you meet these requirements, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.