Operations Coordinator- Corporate Operations Team
Job Requirement and Description:
If you are interested in this role, please apply here on our website. If you want to stand out from the crowd, email our internal recruiter, Kelly Babb, directly to introduce yourself firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your resume!
*This is an in-person, full time job at our Corporate headquarters in East Orlando.*
Kavaliro is a dynamic technical solutions organization looking for a coordinator to join their Corporate Operations team. You will work closely with C and VP level executives, division leadership, internal talent acquisition, HR and Marketing to provide direct support to the business as a whole. The position is administrative in nature and pro-active in pace.
We are looking for an organized individual with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to support the Operations leads. The Operations Coordinator will work as a flexible connector between several lines of work including: Recruitment, HR, Training, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Business Operations, and Vendor Management. The ideal candidate is somebody who has worked among these fields but enjoyed all the moments of cross-training they uncovered. We are looking for a corporate tri-athlete ready to start a new journey.
- 2+ years of experience in HR, recruiting, marketing, and/or administrative support
- Experience in Microsoft O365 suite of products, specifically Outlook (Calendar and E-mail), Teams, Sharepoint and Planner, some knowledge of HubSpot or similar
- Experience in copywriting or notably strong ability in writing both formally (i.e. publications) and informally (i.e. social media)
- Exposure or interest in the fields of staffing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and/or “startup” companies
- A personality your coworkers and managers have described as innovative, resilient, trustworthy, honest and empathetic
- Experience in event management or hospitality industry.
- A desire to solve uncharted problems
- Support internal talent acquisition with recruiting, coordinating and administrative support
- Schedule multi-person interviews, trainings and events among candidates and stakeholders
- Create and host recruiting, training and onboarding events
- Build relationships with Colleges and Universities to facilitate entry level internal hiring
- Become a Kavaliro expert by building relationships with internal leadership and Operations leads
- Setup corporate events and serve as point of contact for event vendors.
- Write blogs, documents, RFP’s and press releases
- Facilitate marketing strategy planning with Marketing leads and divisional leadership
- Distribute information to internal employees on behalf of HR, IT, Executive team, etc.
- Own project completion through scheduling and accountability with internal stakeholders