Salesforce Consultant / Application Lead
Orlando, Florida (remote)
Job Requirement and Description:
Salesforce Consultant/Application Lead
A focus on client support and unparalleled delivery has been key in propelling Kavaliro’s rapid growth over the past 10 years. Our Salesforce CPQ & Billing/Revenue Cloud practice adds another level of service that provides industry best practice Advisory Services and simple to complex System Integrations for clients who are looking for a Lead to Revenue solution. We are rapidly adding to our team and are looking for true entrepreneurial partners who can share our vision and help us continue to accomplish great success.
As a Salesforce Billing Consultant, you will have daily client interaction with the focus on Salesforce project implementations. With continued development provided by Kavaliro you will become an expert at understanding customer requirements and building game-changing solutions in addition to developing a pathway for future career growth at Kavaliro.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Support client discovery calls and refine information to uncover customers process and technical requirements
- Execute Salesforce CPQ & Billing product configuration, for implementation build purposes, across full product suite: product configuration, pricing, approvals, output, metrics, ordering, contracting, invoicing, and payment processing
- Solutions delivery within the Salesforce platform per requirements
- Participate in every phase of the project lifecycle from start to finish
- Communicate with your team members to understand project requirements and needs
Summary of Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce: Salesforce Platform focusing on Revenue
- Familiar with Apex & Visualforce, Lightning Components (including LWC framework) & Integrations (ETL tools such as MuleSoft, Jitterbit, etc.)
- Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technologies
- Lead-to-Cash (CPQ/CLM) implementation experience.
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams
- Experience in Agile project methodology including backlog management, user story & acceptance criteria, sprint planning, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce performing in functional or technical roles on full-lifecycle Salesforce CPQ and Billing projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and documentationAble to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
Certifications, Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist credential is highly desired. Other desired credentials are: Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Consultant
To Apply to this role please click Here.