Job Requirement and Description:
Kavaliro supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation, and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions.
As one of the fasted growing companies in our market, we are routinely recognized for corporate growth, capabilities and award-wining client work. We are focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having recently been named one of the best places to work in Orlando.
We are seeking an experienced Subcontracts Administrator to support the mission of the Government Services Division. The GSD is charged with leading C5ISR contract vehicles for the Department of Defense. Support and services performed under the GSD include administration, knowledge management, logistics, back office and program management support.
- Support of GSD in review of contracts, to include administration, development of recommended positions, documentation support, monthly financial review, program management review development and accomplishes program level activities.
- Coordinate and lead conferences with contract leads.
- Generate spreadsheets per contracts requirements, research contract history, status of funding on contracts and invoice status.
- Update global spreadsheets and portfolio of contracts.
- Maintain pre-award WBS for the PM.
- Generate briefing slides on contracting activity on a weekly basis.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree; 5+ years of experience, DAU Level One or higher or NCMA certification
To Apply to this role please click Here.