Business Development Manager
Job Requirement and Description:
Business Development Manager- Workforce Solutions Division
At Kavaliro, we develop workforce solutions for our clients. This means we work closely with our customers to achieve their short and long-term goals by providing vetted, qualified professionals. Kavaliro’s forte is within the Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, HR and Marketing industries. Our unique approach allows us to support other niche opportunities as well. We believe that talent attracts talent. Through our exceptional delivery team comprised of the most experience recruiters, we successfully deliver for our commercial, enterprise level, and DOD Government clients every day. We are seeking additional talented sales individuals to be part of our team!
- Our Business Development Managers are responsible for hunting leads, developing relationships with clients, supporting the delivery team in information gathering, and maintaining their ongoing accounts.
- Kavaliro invests heavily in access to standard sales tools and encourages team members to bring new ideas to the table. You think a trial investment in a new-to-market sales tool is a good idea? Bring it up!
- Our KPI’s are 100% based on face time (in person or virtual) with prospects and clients and putting people to work for those clients. How you get there is up to you.
- Each Workforce Solutions branch has an assigned HR Coordinator to handle onboarding, but our recruiters are responsible for assisting their candidates through the hiring process. You will still sometimes need to assist with finalizing documentation and nudge managers to approve timecards. Business Development Managers are responsible for submitting and filing service agreements with assistance from the back-office support teams.
- There is more to Kavaliro than just the Workforce Solutions division. We encourage all employees to understand the business we do across the country to promote cohesion as well as collaboration and new business development. Our Business Development Managers have the opportunity to sell any of Kavaliro’s service offerings regardless of the Division they are in.
What we need you to bring-
- One or more years of experience in a staffing agency recruitment setting, preferably for professional roles OR 2+ years in a technical and professional client facing role (i.e. B2B sales)
- General knowledge of the staffing ecosystem including contract staffing, contract to hire placements, and direct hire placements.
- It would be great if you had exposure to Government contracts (working as/with a Sub or Prime contractor), recruiting and selling for IT and Engineering roles (including various work visa situations) and/or enterprise level VMS clients.
- We do not require a Bachelor’s Degree but give preference to candidates with heavy exposure or knowledge of the business world, through education or experience.
- A good attitude and buy-in of a diverse, entrepreneurial company culture. We do a lot of shout outs, we brainstorm a lot of ideas, we do the extra push to “make it happen.” We want you to want to be here, life’s too short to work in a job you don’t enjoy.
- A desire to invest yourself in a local economy, specific line of business or however you can best serve your customers. You want to build long term, organic relationships that will last through product offerings, trends, pandemics and beyond.
- Don’t meet these requirements? Show us that we should consider you anyway. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself.
- From philanthropy to teambuilding, we empower our people to think about new ideas that will make a difference. Our Executive Team works directly with each division to make this true in your everyday workday. “Empowerment” isn’t just a line we use, it’s palpable.
- Kavaliro is consistently voted Best Places to Work in our local markets (voted by internal employees) and has ranked repeatedly on Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Businesses (based on financial growth). Each of your managers have worked for the company for several years and as elite recruiters, choose every day to remain in this organization.
- Our standard compensation plan features a base plus commission. Experienced business development manager base starts at $45k and grows with the amount of experience you bring. The commission plan on contract roles is tiered; the more you bring in, the higher your commission tier. Direct Hire commission is a competitive percentage of the fee collected. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, cell phone allowance, 15 days of PTO and 9 built in company holidays.