Salesforce Solution Architect
Job Requirement and Description:
Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud Team helps drive value through operation excellence with a primary focus on best practice implementation of Salesforce Sales and CPQ/Revenue Cloud. The Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud Team oversees portfolio-wide best practices and procedures to ensure scalable operational excellence internally and externally. The CPQ/Revenue Cloud Team is widely recognized as a high performing, technically knowledgeable team that drives value through synergy.
The Solution Architect guides delivery teams and client through the complete project life cycle, including pre-work, requirements gathering, design sessions, agile testing, go-live and post go-live support. Through the recommendation of industry best practices and a focus on minimum viable product (phasing), the Solution Architect ensures high-quality, scalable solutions are delivered within a successful project.
Please reach out if you’re passionate about cloud-based software implementations (primarily surrounding Salesforce) with a focus on operational excellence.
Reports to Salesforce Practice Director
- Steward companies through complex business transformation programs.
- Drive across multiple stakeholder groups to successful outcomes on all projects.
- Enforce strategic and methodical execution of program deliverables.
- Gain a firm understanding of cloud-based solutions (including, but not limited to Salesforce) to drive adjustments from best practice guidelines when implementing for each client company.
- Direct and recommend responsibilities to teams of implementation partner (typically internal) and client personnel through the business transformation.
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Review deliverables, perform engagement reviews, and enforce quality assurance procedures.
- Review vendor and/or implementation partner (usually internal) proposals and statements of work and recommend scope, approach, and staffing adjustments where necessary.
- Develop relationships with and guide client organizations.
- Solution Architects also serve as mentors to more junior consultants to help them improve their project management and consulting skills to be more effective.
Skills & Requirements
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification is a required.
- 2-3 Salesforce CPQ Projects or related experience.
- Bachelors or Masters degree; MS/MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to skillfully negotiate ambiguity and achieve superior results in a fast-paced and demanding environment; general behavior to “drive”
- Receptive to a quickly changing and adapting landscape and priority
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage to a tight schedule
- Familiarity with Sales and Order to Cash business processes.
- High emotional intelligence and genuine intellectual curiosity are a must
- Strong technical background and knowledge.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm is desired, but not required.