Senior Recruiter (Staffing)
Job Requirement and Description:
Recruiter- Workforce Solutions Division
At Kavaliro, we help solve problems for our clients. Within our workforce solutions division this means helping companies find the right talent for the job openings on their teams. We specialize in professional roles within Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, HR, Marketing and beyond. Our delivery teams support commercial retail clients, large VMS-run organizations and Government contracts within the Department of Defense. We are seeking additional recruiters to join our delivery teams.
- Our recruiters are responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates for outside clients. We are what you would consider “full lifecycle” recruiters as we maintain our relationships with the candidates from first sourcing through placement and beyond. We aim for one start a week.
- Kavaliro invests heavily in access to standard search tools and encourages recruiters to bring new ideas to the table. You think a trial investment in a new-to-market recruiting tool is a good idea? Bring it up!
- Although the best way to find a candidate is however you can find them, we subscribe to the methodology that phone calls are the most direct path to connecting with talent. Smile and dial is still the name of our game. This means we do 200 calls a week.
- Each Workforce Solutions branch has an assigned HR Coordinator to handle onboarding, but our recruiters are responsible for assisting their candidates through the hiring process. You will sometimes need to chase down documents and nudge consultants to get their time cards in.
- There is more to Kavaliro than just the Workforce Solutions division. We encourage all employees to understand the business we do across the country in order to promote cohesion as well as collaboration and new business development.
- We put great stock in a vibrant “recruiting pit” environment, even in remote roles.
What we need you to bring-
- One or more years of experience in an staffing agency recruitment setting, preferably for professional roles OR 2+ years in a professional client facing role (i.e. B2B sales)
- General knowledge of the staffing ecosystem including contract staffing, contract to hire placements, and direct hire recruiting.
- It would be great if you had exposure to Government recruiting (working with candidates that require a security clearance), recruiting for IT and Engineering roles (including various work visa situations) and/or high volume VMS clients.
- We do not require a Bachelor’s Degree but give preference to candidates with heavy exposure or knowledge of the business world, through education or experience.
- A good attitude and buy-in of a diverse, entrepreneurial company culture. We do a lot of shout outs, we brainstorm a lot of ideas, we do the extra push to “make it happen.” We want you to want to be here, life’s too short to work in a job you don’t enjoy.
- Don’t meet these requirements? Show us that we should consider you anyway. Email email@example.com to introduce yourself.
- From philanthropy to teambuilding, we empower our people to think about new ideas that will make a difference. Our Executive Team works directly with each division to make this true in your everyday workday. “Empowerment” isn’t just a line we use, it’s palpable.
- Kavaliro is consistently voted Best Places to Work in our local markets (voted by internal employees) and has ranked repeatedly on Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Businesses (based on financial growth). Each of your managers have worked for the company for several years and as elite recruiters, choose every day to remain in this organization.
- Our standard compensation plan features a base plus commission. Experienced recruiter base starts at $45k and grows with experience. The commission plan on contract roles is tiered; the more you bring in, the higher your commission tier. Direct Hire commission is a competitive percentage of the fee collected. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, cell phone allowance, 15 days of PTO and 9 built in company holidays.
To Apply to this role please click Here.